Almost all apartments in multi-storey buildings are connected to the Central heating system. On the one hand, it is convenient – there is no need to search, deliver and store fuel, provide maintenance of the boiler and the entire network to each individual resident of the house. But there is a flip side of the coin – the quality of services provided by energy companies leaves much to be desired.
Becomes relevant to the question of the search for autonomous variants. The most popular options are gas and electric heating.
Gas boilers are convenient in situations where: :
1) The house has a gas pipeline.
2) The gas pipeline has the ability to service a gas boiler.
3) You are ready to deal with obtaining permits and complex installation.
In the event that at least one of these points does not suit you, the simplest option remains – electric heating.
Electric heating of the apartment
• Underfloor heating systems;
• Infrared heater.
Underfloor heating systems
Individual heating in the apartment
Separately, consider the infrared heating of the apartment. In recent years, this method of heating the room has become perhaps the most promising. Unlike electric convectors, devices with infrared radiation transmit their heat to the surrounding objects, and not to the air.
• the room is heated more efficiently – without heating the air under the ceiling;
• heat loss is minimized, and consequently, heating costs are minimized;
• comfortable heat is maintained for a long time after the panel is turned off;
• don't burn oxygen in the room;
• work silently.
• it may take a little longer to warm up the room than with the convector;
• the first time you turn it on in a completely cold room, it may take more than a day for the room to warm up to a comfortable level for a person."
Best room heater
If you are looking for economical heating of an apartment, the cost of installation and operation is an important factor. Infrared thermal panels do not heat the air in the room, respectively, the cost of electricity for heating 1 sq. m. housing with good thermal insulation (high-quality windows, doors and insulated walls) will be about 50 watts.
For a room of 20 sq m you will need 3 panels of Teploceramic TC 395 for 395W each
Teploceramic TC 395 (395 W, heating up to 8 m2, Qty – 3 pieces)
1 Heater teploceramic TCM RA 1000 per 1000 W.
Teploceramic TCM-RA 1000 (1000 W, heating up to 20 m2, Qty – 1 pc)
On average, the price of such equipment will be about 280 €, and this includes air regulators that will create a comfortable temperature regime. In fact, it remains to buy a connecting cable for the option of 3 heaters - this is all the equipment costs. The total cost of infrared heating for an apartment of up to 100 sq. m. can be up to 500-580 €. The final price may vary depending on the heated area of the rooms and the selected panels.
About Teploceramic heaters