Kyiv "12" March 2020
1. The privacy of visitors to our site is very important to us, and we strive to protect it. This policy explains what we do with your Personal information *Personal information.
Collecting personal information
The following types of personal information can be collected, stored, and used:
1. Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system.
2. Information about your visits to and use of this website, including the source of referrals, the duration of the visit, page views, and how to navigate the website.
3. Information such as your email address that you enter when registering on our website.
4. Information such as your name and email address that you enter to set up a subscription to our emails and / or newsletters.
5. Information related to everything you buy, the services you use, or the transaction you make through our site, which includes your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card details.
6. Information that you post on our site in order to publish it on the Internet: reviews, product photos.
7. Any other personal information that you send to us. Before you disclose another person's personal information to us, you must obtain that person's consent to both disclose and process that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Use of personal information
Personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the site. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. Administer our website and business.
2. Personalize our site for you.
3. The opportunity for you to use the services available on our website.
4. Sending you products purchased through our website.
5. Provision of services purchased through our website.
6. Sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders, and collect payments from you.
7. Sending commercial and advertising messages.
8. Sending you email notifications which you have specifically requested.
9. Sending our email newsletter if you have subscribed to it (you can unsubscribe at any time).
10. Sending you marketing messages that we believe may be of interest to you.
11. Providing third parties with statistical information about our users.
12. Work with requests, reviews and complaints made by you on our site.
13. Maintaining the security of our website and preventing fraud.
14. Verification of compliance with the terms governing the use of our site.
15. Other use. If you provide personal information for publication on our site, we may publish it or otherwise use this information in accordance with the permission you give us. We will not share your personal information with any third party for direct or other marketing purposes without your consent.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional consultants, suppliers or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
2. In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
3. To establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including providing information to others in order to prevent and reduce fraud).
4. To the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset that we sell (or are considering selling). Except as provided in this policy, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
International data transfer
1. The information we collect may be stored, processed and transmitted between any of the countries in which we operate so that we can use the information in accordance with this policy.
2. personal information that you post on our site or submit for publication on our site may be available over the Internet worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
3. You consent to the transfer of personal information described in this section.
Retention of personal information
1. This section sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
2. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes should not be stored for longer than is necessary for this or these purposes.
3. Notwithstanding other provisions of this section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
a. To the extent that we are required by law to do so;
b. if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or anticipated legal proceedings; c. in order to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including providing information to others in order to prevent fraud).
Security of your personal information
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all personal information that you provide on our secure, password-protected servers.
3. All electronic financial transactions concluded through our site will be protected by encryption technology.
4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently unsafe, and we cannot guarantee 100% the security of data transmitted over the Internet.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the password that you use to access our site. We will not ask you for your password (except when you visit our site).
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our site. You should check this page periodically to make sure that you understand the changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the personal message system on our website. Your rights you may request that we provide you with any personal information we hold about you;
The provision of such information will depend on:
Provide appropriate proof of your identity (for this purpose, we usually accept a photocopy of your passport, please confirm your email address by replying to the email). We may withhold the personal information you request to the extent permitted by law. You may at any time instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
Our website may contain hyperlinks and information about third-party websites, such as partners, etc.. We cannot control or be responsible for the privacy policies of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
1. The names of the cookies we use on our site and the purposes are set out below:
We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our site to recognize the computer when a user visits the website / track users while navigating the site / enable the use of the shopping cart on the site / improve the usability of the website / analyze website usage / prevent fraud attempts and improve website security /personalize the website for each user;
2. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies, for example:
a. in Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies by using the cookie processing override Settings available when you click tools, Internet options, Privacy, and then Advanced;
b. in Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Settings", "Privacy", selecting "Use user settings for history" from the drop-down menu and unchecking "Accept cookies from sites";
C. in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by opening the "Configure and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "content settings", and then selecting "Block sites with any data" and the subtitle "Cookies". Blocking all cookies will negatively affect the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our site.
3. You can delete cookies that are already stored on your computer, for example:
a. In Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookies (you can find instructions for this at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
b. in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools" "Settings" and "Privacy", then select "Use custom settings for history", clicking "Show cookies", and then clicking "Delete all";
C. in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by opening the "Configure and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings", and "Clear browsing data", and then select "Delete cookies and other site and plugin data".
4. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.